We’ve been working tirelessly while operating from home and among other accomplishments, have gathered a large number of great podcasts which talk about different issues in our industry. These podcasts go from business advice to surveillance techniques, from P.I. stories to discussions on OSINT, from intelligence analysis to eliminating malware and maintaining digital security!
We apologise if we missed some, but please send us an email and we’ll be happy to add others to the list.
We hope you enjoy it and will have an opportunity to give these podcasts a try and learn something new and applicable to your success as a professional or simply just for fun!
Podcasts on Private Investigation:
Private Investigator Advice Podcast
- A podcast that informs and entertains on the P.I. industry. It is for those who are already a P.I. or those want to become one.
- Episodes date back all the way to 7 years ago.
Without Warning Podcast
- This podcast follows the P.I. Sheila Wysocki who looks into real police cases and investigations of deaths.
- In each season she focuses on a different case.
Verity Private Investigations Podcast
- This podcast can help you learn more about the work of P.I., real life stories are shared and tips.
- Tips on hiring a P.I., myths about P.I., etc.
Cloak Investigations Podcast
- Australian podcast.
- A podcast for P.I., those who want to become one or hire one.
Down Under Investigations
- Australian podcast.
- Australian Private Investigators discussing surveillance, investigations, serving, and debt recovery.
Lee & Cory: On the Case
- Private Investigators, Lee Danker and Cory Spondent solve different cases and share it on the podcast.
- A comedic podcast on their mystery solving.
- A podcast where P.I’s talk about real life cases they’ve worked on. One is posted weekly.
- You’ll hear stories about lies and false confessions, tracking down missing persons, forensics, workplace violence, innocent people freed from prison, human trafficking and other tantalizing cases.
The Private Investigator Thought Experiment
- This is a podcast encouraging innovation among private investigators. The Podcast host is Jeremy Lee.
One Tough podcast with Bo Dietl
- Bo Dietl, a NYPD detective and P.I. talks about real cases in New York City in each episode.
P.I. Magazine – The Podcast
- 5 episodes, one is on ransomware
- All things new in the P.I. world, guest speakers, marketing tips, software, etc.
My Favourite Detective Stories
- Detective stories by John A. Hoda
- Interviews with best professionals in the industry
- They have different shows on business security, enterprise security, application security and more that are updated weekly.
- This podcast covers everything; intelligence, security, malware, cyber security, etc.
- a podcast devoted to private investigators
- a provider of news, commentary, help, how-to’s and perspective on the latest trends in the investigative field from seasoned and recognized experts.
Private Investigation podcast
- talks about being a private investigator, gear reviews, and current events in our industry.
- follows the real-life exploits, investigative tips and insightful advice of 30-year veteran Private Investigator and Author Scott Fulmer
- Paul Jaeb speaks about various topics related to the industry
- Join host Matthew Spaier, PI and his Industry Guests weekly as he dives into the perspectives of what it takes to be a successful Private Investigator.
- Hear Matthew’s take on how to build your business and learn techniques to help you be the very best investigator you can be. Matthew’s 25 years of investigative experience in New York City has given him a unique perspective on how to succeed from case to case.
Podcasts on OSINT:
The OSINT Podcast
- The podcast include interviews with those in the field, discussions on OSINT, data privacy, etc.
- Host is Jake Creps.
- Episodes are from 2018-2019.
- 33 podcasts.
- A different guest each episode and things discussed include OSINT, malware, satellite imagery, etc.
Layer 8 Podcasts
- OSINT investigators share their stories.
The Privacy, Security and OSINT Show
- A weekly podcast on OSINT, cybersecurity and how to protect yourself.
Podcasts on Cyber Crime:
Advanced Persistent Security and Joe Gray podcasts
- These podcasts cover events, news and trends in the cybersecurity world.
The Shared Security Podcast
- This podcast is hosted by Tom Eston and Scott Wright, both professionals in cybersecurity.
- Podcast include, interviews with other experts in the field, news and tips.
- This podcast covers anything related to cybersecurity from ransoms, malware, phishing, privacy, etc.
Defensive Security podcast
- A cyber security podcast on strategies for defense.
Beecher Madden – Zero Hour Podcast
- Multiple podcasts by different people on cyber security and intelligence as well.
Hacker Valley Studio
- Weekly podcast on cyber security
- 53 episodes
Silver Bullet Security Podcast
- Conversations with Gary McGraw and others in the security industry.
- There episodes on cyber security.
- Everything related to the dark side of the web; hacking, cybercrime, breaches.
Cyber by Motherboard
- Discussed is anything cyber such as hacking, encryption.
- Discussed algorithms, bank heists and hackers.
Podcasts on Intelligence:
World Class Investigator
- Increase your knowledge in the Investigation industry with Julie Clegg, CEO of Human-i Intelligence Services.
- Featuring weekly interviews and insights from thought leaders in the intelligence industry including former detectives, business leaders, profilers and investigative experts.
The SpyCast Podcast
- Interviews weekly with ex-spies, intelligence experts and espionage scholars.
- In the podcast US intelligence community, national security policies, counter-terrorism is discussed.
Shadow Talk Threat Intelligence Podcast
- Stories and guest interviews on security and threat intelligence.
- Intelligence analysts from around the world.
Militia Intelligence Report
- Report is on the latest news, intelligence analysis, history and conspiratorial events.
Podcasts on Security and Surveillance:
- A podcast series on campus security and access control. Follows the issues universities and college face when it comes to security. Interview with experts in the industry as well as students.
- 5 episode podcast.
- A 3 episode podcast on surveillance and security integration.
National Security Podcast
- This podcast covers national security and takes a look at the relationship between some countries.
Hackstock (In French)
- Talks about things like surveillance, resilience and Edward Snowden
Discussion with the Digital Courage Network (In German)
- Discussion about surveillance with a feminist group.
AI & Security podcast
- introduces listeners to the most cutting edge technology and artificial intelligence (AI) that is impacting the security industry today.
Podcasts on Organized Crime:
The History of Organized Crime
- Podcast by Michael Vista talking about organized crime.
- In season 1 focuses on an organized crime and season 2 focuses on drug trade, scandals and racism in Detroit.
Law enforcement and Counter-terrorism in the Digital Age
- About how officers use different tools to track down suspects.
- By Gary Jenkins: Mafia Detective
- About true crime.
- Follows the journalists and police on a global mission to expose the darkest corners of the internet. What they discover shocks them.
- Host Daemon Fairless tracks down the investigators, survivors and criminals themselves
Podcasts on Criminal Justice:
Is there Really Truth and Justice for All?
- Jeff Stein, a Criminal Defense Investigator, talks about different topics related to wrongful convictions, injustices in the criminal justice system, etc.
- It’s all about truth and justice.