MadPI Consulting & Investigations, is not an ordinary firm.
Here, we care and are genuinely committed to live in a better community.
Through inclusion and diversity, environmental awareness, and pro bono services, we invest our time, expertise and philanthropy to improving it.
Because making a difference is why we’re in the business in the first place!
To participate in making your community better, simply hire us and 3% will go toward various charitable contributions, or donate directly to the pro bono fund at paypal.me/madpiinc
We love what we do and we love giving back!
Some of the recent initiatives:
– Through a fundraising project called the ‘scrapnotes by madpi’, we donated to the Teen Programs at the NDG YMCA in Montreal, Quebec. This is a place that offers youth from all social and religious backgrounds a second home and a place to come together where they can develop in mind, body and spirit. The programs divert teens from delinquent activities to sports, arts, and other socially constructive hobbies and activities, increase their academic performance, boost confidence and self-esteem, provide emotional support, and generally help them to become more conscientious and established members of our society.
– Through donation to the Federation CJA, we helped address community needs in the child and youth poverty area. The funds were equally allocated between the Lunch for a Bunch program that provides lunches to students who otherwise would go hungry (currently over 170 students are looked after at over 9 different schools) and toward initiatives in which the needs of thousands of our youngest community members, particularly among those living in economically or socially challenged environments, are supported through programs such as tuition assistance allocations, early intervention, educational support to help youth-at-risk achieve social and academic success, employment services and school services.
– We helped sponsor a participant at the 13th Annual Cedars CanSupport Dragon Boat Race & Festival which helps to raise awareness and much needed funds for CanSupport, who provide free, supportive care to cancer patients and their families at the McGill University Health Center (MUHC) Cedars Cancer Centre. In collaboration with the healthcare team, Cedars CanSupport provides complementary support complimenting conventional treatment, improving the quality of life of cancer patients and their families.
– We sponsored a child for the GoFriends IT summer camp in the IT Academy for orphans and children from families with difficult circumstances in Ukraine. The GoFriends IT academy is a humanitarian project of GoFriends, National Children’s Council and supported by the Ombudsman for Children with the President of Ukraine. The IT Academy works to motivate, reveal potential, develop talents and soft skills, and teaches orphan children IT skills that will prepare them for a stable, successful and independent life.
– We donated boxes with toys, school supplies, hygiene and other items to the Samaritan’s Purse annual Operation Christmas Child ministry, so that we could bring joy and hope to the struggling children in the developing world this holiday season. Samaritan’s Purse is an international relief organization and has been helping to meet needs of victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine since 1970.
– Through consultations and investigative work in 2018 alone, we contributed close to 300 hours to a number of disadvantaged clients in cases of divorce, child custody, child abuse, sexual harassment, theft, bullying, drug use, and others. We taught clients perseverance, patience, communication tools and showed them better coping strategies when dealing with egotistical personalities, people with narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders, and simply difficult people and situations, whether in professional or personal settings.