This never-ending pandemic has changed our schedules, way of life, way of conducting business, and has definitely put things in perspective. One thing, among a few others, we learned for sure during these challenging times, is that learning should never stop and we must continue to educate ourselves and grow to become stronger and more flexible.
Hence, we once again have put together a great list of things for you to learn and to enjoy without leaving your living room!
Didn’t get a chance to study at Yale? Always wanted to speak a foreign language or learn to dance? Were you jealous of your partner’s cooking skills? Well, now you can kick ass in an online class, and do it all from home! Of course, we added a few related to the industry links as well!
We hope that you find these links helpful and entertaining! Stay safe and healthy!
Please send us an email with more links and we’ll be happy to add them to the list.
1. Learn a new language. Duolingo is an easy to use, free app that gives daily lessons in 35 languages.
2. Play a brain game and increase your brain power. Lumosity is an app developed by neuroscientists with games designed specifically to boost cognition and memory.
3. Coursera offers many free, 8-hour courses that you can complete in a day!
4. Learn about OSINT with this free mini course.
5. Learn about private investigation with this free short course.
6. Continue your professional development with ASIS international.
7. AFCE has some free tools to help you with corporate entrepreneurship.
8. Learn to edit videos like a pro.
9. Take a free university class! Edx offers free courses, including from Harvard and Berkeley.
10. Get a Yale Education! Yale University’s mega-popular “happiness” course is now available for free online
11. Take a course on modern poetry. Yalecourses covers the body of modern poetry, its characteristic techniques, concerns, and major practitioners. The authors discussed range from Yeats, Eliot, and Pound, to Stevens, Moore, Bishop, and Frost.
12. Watch a few webinars
13. Learn about different topics with Ted Education.
14. Take cooking classes by Gordon Ramsay.
15. Excel your career with Anna Wintour.
16. Take an acting class with Natalie Portman.
17. Learn how to do magic!
18. For heaven’s sake, learn how to dance from these TikTok artists!