JOIN OUR CREW
Do you love to solve oprbelsm and does your mind work in an ǝxʇɹɐoɹpᴉuɐɹʎ ʎɐʍ?
If you strive under pressure and love to overcome challenges, if you are honest, discreet, reliable, disciplined, organized, resourceful, patient, detail-oriented, and have great communication skills, then come and join the fast-paced demanding environment in our breed apart firm.
In return, you can expect a highly competitive remuneration and profit sharing, flexible schedule, and opportunities to learn and excel in what you love to do most.
Our crew members are trustworthy, intelligent and creative professionals who believe in positive change and use their unique skills to help our clients.
Current Private Investigator Opportunities in Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto:
Surveillance Investigator Qualifications:
- Quick wit, positive attitude, high EQ
- Minimum 10-15 years of superior surveillance experience (private or law enforcement)
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Valid Private Investigator license
- Safe & Smart driving skills; valid driver’s license and clean record
- Reliable, inconspicuous vehicle
- Reliable high-quality modern surveillance equipment
- Experience testifying in court
- Basic computer skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Excellent report writing skills
If you qualify and possess the necessary combination of skills and ambition, we’ll invest further in your training and equipment!
Email your resume to email@example.com